Anne Haugaard was born and raised in Vancouver, Washington. She received her Juris Doctorate from the University of Oregon School of Law and Bachelor of Arts degree in environmental studies from Hawai’i Pacific University. Prior to joining GRM, Anne clerked for the Honorable Suzanne B. Chanti of Lane County Circuit Court where she gained unique insight into a wide array of family law issues.
Throughout her clerkship and practice, Anne has interacted with hundreds of families who are frustrated and confused by their interaction with the justice system. Anne approaches her practice with a professional philosophy grounded in empathy and a clear communication style that enables clients to focus on what matters most without being overwhelmed by the process.
In her personal time, Anne loves exploring local coffee shops, taking her dog on long walks, and enjoying Oregon’s outdoors whether hiking, camping, kayaking, or snowshoeing.
- Member, Oregon State Bar
- Member, Multnomah County Bar Association
- Member, Washington County Bar Association
- Member, Clackamas County Bar Association
- Member, Oregon Academy of Family Law Practitioners
- Committee Member, Multnomah Bar Association Young Lawyer’s Section CLE Committee
- Volunteer, Multnomah County Imprint Program
- Volunteer Judge, 2020 ABA Representation in Mediation Regional Competition