Gearing, Rackner & McGrath, LLP
- Martindale Hubbell: Recognized by Martindale Hubbell as an AV-rated firm, the highest distinction awarded to law practices
- US News & World Report: Recognized on the 2013 list of Best Law Firms
David C. Gearing, Founding Partner
- Martindale-Hubbell: Received the Martindale-Hubbell’s peer review rating of AV Preeminent, the highest rating awarded for professional ability and ethics
- Super Lawyers: Recognized as a Top Lawyers every year since 2007 and as one of Oregon’s Top 50 Lawyers in 2009
Laura E. Rackner, Founding Partner
- Martindale-Hubbell’s: Received the Martindale-Hubbell’s peer review rating of AV Preeminent, the highest rating awarded for professional ability and ethics
- Super Lawyers: Recognized as one of Oregon’s Super Lawyers, as one of the Top 25 Women attorneys and as one of Oregon’s Top 50 Lawyers
Michael T. McGrath, Partner
- Super Lawyers: Recognized first as a Rising Star and then as a Super Lawyer each year beginning in 2008
Erin Morris: Associate
- Super Lawyers: Recognized as a Rising Star in 2017
About The Awards
Super Lawyers is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high-degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The selection process is multiphased and includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations. Super Lawyers are nominated by their peers and ranked by the magazine’s blue ribbon panelists who are recognized leaders in their areas of practice.
The Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory has been used for over a century as an authoritative source of information on the worldwide legal profession. Martindale’s Peer Review Ratings play an integral role in this service to the legal community. Peer Review Ratings attest to a lawyer’s legal ability and professional ethics, and reflect the confidential opinions of members of the Bar and Judiciary.