Your family law disputes may involve disagreements about money: property, spousal support, child support, and attorney fees. This is frequently the case whether you are trying to resolve a dispute for the first time, enforcing a prior agreement or court ruling, or seeking a modification.
Gearing, Rackner & McGrath, LLP focuses its practice on family law, which means our attorneys are well-versed in the factual and legal arguments that can be made to protect your economic rights. Clients often seek our guidance in the following areas of financial litigation:
- Disputes about property values in a divorce or legal separation
- Seeking or defending against a claim for spousal support or spousal maintenance
- Calculation of child support, insurance requirements, and payment of health care expenses for minor children
- Enforcement of prior financial agreements (for example, collecting unpaid support or recovering reimbursements from a non-paying parent)
- Evaluating a pre-nuptial agreement, post-nuptial agreement, or assisting in the preparation of a marital settlement agreement
If you need guidance to pursue financial litigation, our firm’s award-winning attorneys can assist you with each step in the process.
Contact us today at 503.222.9116 for a consultation with an award-winning attorney.