Gearing, Rackner & McGrath is a Top-Rated Family Law Firm Practicing in Oregon and Washington
Our legal services include the following:
- Divorce Lawyer – Contact our award-winning local divorce lawyers to guide you through this difficult process. Learn your options and responsibilities in your unique circumstances.
- Legal Separations and Annulments – Many people are surprised to learn they have the option of legal separation or annulment instead of divorce.
- Child Custody Lawyer – Child custody issues are often the most difficult part of a divorce. Know your rights and responsibilities as a parent.
- Child Support and Spousal Support – Child support and spousal support are often a part of divorce proceedings depending on the unique circumstances of your case.
- Modifications of Existing Court Orders – In some cases an existing court order can be changed, these are called modifications of existing court orders.
- Prenuptial Agreements – A prenuptial agreement or “prenup” is a contract signed by you and your spouse before you are married to protect your financial interests. It’s possible to do after you are married but in this case it is called a “postnuptial agreement”.
- Postnuptial and Marital Settlement Agreements – A postnuptial agreement is similar to a prenuptial agreement except it is signed after a couple is married.
- Domestic Partnerships and Cohabitation Agreements – Learn more about domestic partnerships and cohabitation agreements.
- Relocation Lawyer – When a parent moves a long distance a relocation lawyer works to ensure children continue relationships with both parents.
- Restraining Orders and Anti-Stalking Orders – Learn more about restraining orders and anti-stalking orders.
- Paternity Proceedings – In some situations paternity proceedings are necessary to establish a legal relationship between a parent and child.
- Grandparent and Third Party Rights to Children – Grandparents and other third parties have their own options for seeking full legal custody or for simply guaranteeing contact and communication with the child.
- Financial Litigation – Financial litigation attorneys specialize in laws that pertain to finance.
Gearing, Rackner & McGrath has been recognized by Martindale Hubbell as an AV-rated firm, the highest distinction awarded to law practices. Contact us today for a consultation with one of our award-winning local family law attorneys.